Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Backgrounds


The Disks have finally arrived. We will need to factor in extra sending time as there was a sticker attached to the parcel that said it was outside the next day delivery zone.
I thought I would upload the images with the figures so it would make it easier to compare and select the best screenshots for publication in the catalogue.





Here is the first background I've been working on...I think the contrast issue was largely just that there was a bit too much going on with the sky which made it a bit difficult to see some the other visual elements. I have just toned down the sky contrast by adding a solid colour gradient...It's pink which we can change...I'm not precious but let me know what you think...

I think it helps the dinosaurs stand out.

I am also working on a pre-prehistoric image with bacteria, simple molecules and virus forms with some swirling gas. I am thinking the animation can just start with gas and molecules which form larger structures and then fade into bacteria and viruses.

Just swirling gas. I've left the background from the prehistoric scene in it so it will make a smooth transition to the next scene.

Note: Colour can easily be changed.

No comments: